19 March 2007

Good Bye EnviTE NSW

Dear Friends & Co- Workers

I wish you all continued success and enjoyment working with EnviTE. I will always remember my time with EnviTE as being full of fun and loaded with achievements for the things we believe in. Sorry I could not personally catch up with everyone in the last few weeks but I hope to be in touch with EnviTE occasionally. I have requested to be put on the mailing list for the public newsletter so I can catch up on some of the things you are working on. Thanks again everyone for a great experience over the last 9 ½ years.

I have heard a few people are coming to Grafton on Friday evening; I am looking forward to seeing you there if you can make it.

My last work day with EnviTE is Friday 16th March

I am commencing my new job on the 26th March with the DEC Northern Plains Region OSCU in Narrabri.

No comments: